Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome to Vanity Fashion

Welcome everyone to Vanity Fashion Stardoll ! Some of you will be thinking of what is this about.. Well, i really like Fashion and i'm on Process to be a Fashion Designer. I want People to recognize my name, my fashion. I want to be different. Make everyone know who i am and make the difference with my own Style. Impose a Trend. Being Big and Of course seeing Big starts wearing my Designs. That's my Dream. I'm ambitious, and so much. My obsession of Winning and being big was what made me Open this Blog. I'm a really Fashionista. In Stardoll, maybe i don't seem to be it, but i am. The reason why in Stardoll i'm not really Fashionable or a Fashion icon, it's because A) I don't have enough Stardollars at the Moment B) I'm totally confussed of what to wear. They're so many things on Starplaza, so many Stores. I think the Outfits in My mind, but sometimes it's hard to Find what i want to wear on Stardoll. Say me ¿Who has not ever got confussed or don't know what to wear in Stardoll? Well, if you have experimented it, this time you'll have the chance of Coming here anytime when you Have that Problem, and look through thousands of Outfits, and having the Opportunity to use them. Well, now you know that you can come here anytime you want. To look for an outfit when you want. Hope you Follow us, and Share the Idea.

If you have an amazing fashion sense, i invite you to apply in the ''Apply'' Part and Become writer of the Project. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment